Thursday, March 18, 2010

Here We Go

This is a departure from my regular Blog, but I think it is necessary.

On November 7th I wrote about Appeasement on my Blog. I said that we need to stay tuned to see if Congress' Health Care legislation would fund abortion. Now my prediction is coming true. There is an end around going on over abortion funding in this bill. Thank God for Bart Stupak. The poor guy is getting nailed over his principled stand. People are calling him at 2-3 in the morning swearing at him and his family over this issue. (See www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35928063/ns/politics-health_care_reform ) Unreal. Our government and country are going down the tubes fast.

It is time to call (if you can get through) 202-224-2131, fast and pray.

Footnote after the vote: Appeasement was the name of the game. I hate to admit it, but this whole charade was called in my Blog on November 7th. I don't know if Bart Stupak knows something we don't know about Executive Orders...I pray that he does. Otherwise, they pulled one over on him as well and he will regret the day that he and the other pro-life Democrats voted for this legislation.

No comments: